SALARIED GP – PARK STREET SURGERY BOOTLE
Full time Salaried GP with a view to partnership
Park Street Surgery is looking for a highly motivated salaried GP to work with us to ensure the ongoing provision of high quality care and services to our patients.
Salary would be dependent on qualifications and experience.
- The practice team consists of at present three partners, a nurse practitioner, 1 full time practice nurse and 1 part time practice nurse.
- We are a GMS practice with a list size of 5900,
- EMIS WEB clinical system
- Record of high QoF achievement
Please apply with full CV and a letter of application to Mrs Pauline Sweeney, Practice Manager, Park Street Surgery, Park Street, Bootle, L20 3DF or email .
If you wish for an informal visit please contact Pauline Sweeney on 0151 944 1090 or email above email address
Are you looking to work in an innovative, forward thinking practice?
A vacancy is due to become available for a salaried GP, to cover maternity leave and join the team at The Blundellsands Surgery, Merseyside L23.
The vacancy is for 4 sessions, Thursday and Friday, beginning this autumn 2017.
Our team currently benefit from:
- Flexible working
- Portfolio career encouraged
- 3 GP trainers
- 2 GP appraisers
- GP appraisal and revalidation lead
- CCG vice chair
- GMS practice
- 10100 patients
- 7 GP’s, 2 Practice Nurses. 3 HCA’s
- Recent GP Patient survey found 89% would recommend us
- NHS Choices 88.9% of patients would recommend us as “amongst the best”
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Barbara Oliver, Practice Manager, on 0151 932 2473.
To apply for this vacancy please email a letter of application together with your CV to Barbaraoliver1@nhs.net